High School Stereotype Series: The Goth
PLEASE EXPAND THIS BOX FOR MORE INFO…
Here are the links to my Twitter, Facebook, Ymail for subscribers, and personal youtube channel.
Also check out Alison or Crazydiamond38 from the UK on youtube, she has videos about Sleek, Barry M, and Accessorize, etc.
For business inquiries send all info to:
Below is a list of products mentioned in order of appearance. Everything I have used that is no longer available is labeled with an (LE) for limited edition. Everything that is cruelty free is labeled with a (CF). Everything that is from a cruelty free company, and has strictly vegan ingredients is labeled with a (V). Everything that is from a vegan brand therefore has vegan ingredients only is labeled with a (*V), as it will therefore be purely vegan, and contain no remnants of animal or insect bi-products (lanolin, beeswax, carmine, etc) within the product itself or manufacturing facility. Thanks for watching and I hope that you enjoy.
On my nails is Zoya in Edyta (*V), with China Glaze Metal Crackle Polish in Oxidized Aqua on the ring fingers (CF).
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion in Original (CF)
2. ELF Cream Eyeshadow in Eggplant (V)
3. ELF Beauty Book Neutral Eye Edition: (V)
-Matte Soft Brown Eyeshadow
-Satin Creamy White/Biege Eyeshadow
-Matte Medium Brown Eyeshadow
-Matte Eggplant Violet/Brown Eyeshadow
-Black With Silver Shimmer Eyeshadow
4. Physician’s Formula Shimmer Strips in Blue Eyes: (CF)
-Black Gel Liner With Blue Shimmer
5. MAC Kohl Liner in Feline (LE, Champale, 2010-2011)
6. Wet N’ Wild Mega Length Mascara in Black (V)
1. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Full Coverage foundation in Cashew (*V)
2. Pumpkin & Poppy Cosmetics Blush in Rose Gold (*V)
1. ELF Mineral Lipstick in Natural Nymph (V)
2. ELF Minty Lipgloss in Nashville (V)
For Zoya Nail Lacquers Here Is The Link:
Shop Pumpkin and Poppy Cosmetics:
For Updates and Coupon Codes Like the Veggie Beauty Facebook page: