MY EMO / SCENE QUEEN PHASE
Where to buy my clothes –
Everyone’s had one, today we’re gonna be talking about the teenage rite of passage and best years of your life the ‘ emo / scene queen phase ‘ and i’m gonna talk you through my 3 steps on how to be emo
First up thank you Nickelodeon for sponsoring this video and allowing me to finally have my emo / scene queen phase that I’ve always wanted and dreamed of haha.
To enter for the chance to win 1 of 100 prized answer the question
‘how old is C J Martin, the lead character of 100 Things to do Before High School?’
To answer the question tweet the answer at me @noodlerella and @nickelodeonUK with the hashtag #100Things
For your chance to win an EVEN BIGGER PRIZE head over to www.nick.co.uk/100things to learn more about the program and competition
Social Media links
1.The promoter of this competition is The Big Shot Ltd on behalf of Nickelodeon UK.
2. Employees of The Big Shot Ltd, Nickelodeon UK, their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via [Link to Youtube Video] 5. Closing date for entry will be [TBC]. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: [Link to YouTube Video] 8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen:
[at random by the host of the competition] 12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize has been sent
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Music by Epidemic Sound